If your question isn't listed here, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's Mellow Rooster's mission?
We love coffee. That’s why we made a coffee for people who can’t drink coffee. We also love and value sleep. So, we made sure it’s 100% naturally caffeine-free.
Provide people with a healthy-focused substitute for decaf coffee.
- How do you feel about coffee?
- Love it. Especially specialty/craft/artisanal coffee. We love the taste and benefits of coffee. Unfortunately, most people unknowingly abuse it. If your coffee is interfering with your sleep, it may have a negative impact on you.
- How do you feel about decaf?
- We strongly dislike decaf. Decaf coffee is a drink that's been manipulated into something out of its natural form. Decaf is basically removing some caffeine, then replacing it with chemicals. It's basically a not-as-tasty coffee with less caffeine and but with chemical. If you want coffee with less caffeine, just drink less of that good'ol coffee. (Another option is to dilute your coffee with Mellow Rooster 🤙🏼 without compromising taste)
- Is there coffee in your "herbal coffee"?
- Nope. We call it herbal coffee because it looks and tastes like it. Our herbal blend is made of roasted fruits and roots.
- Do you ship to Canada?
- Not at the moment. If you're in Toronto, check out Noah's Natural Foods.
- Is it safe to drink during pregnancy? Postpartum, while nursing?
- Yes & yes with our Prenatal/Postpartum blend. The figs is particularly really great for nursing mothers.
- I'm sensitive to nightshade foods. I see ashwagandha which is a nightshade. Should I get the Prenatal blend?
- Exactly - don't let the cute packaging fool ya. Our 'Prenatal/Postpartum Safe' blend is also considered as our 'Nightshade-Free' blend.
- Where're the Nutritional Facts?
- Why the name 'Mellow Rooster'?
- A rooster is a universal symbol for waking up. This rooster is a gentle soul who wants to help you wake up on your own terms. ;)